Sunday, April 22, 2012

A whirlwind catch-up

WHEW!  I have NO idea where the time has gone, other than far, far, away...

Between traveling for work, attending school, and planning my wedding, my life has become overwhelmingly busy.  But in a good way.

To prove to ya'll I AM still crafting away, here are a few samples of things I've been working on for the wedding.  Much more to come, I promise. ;)

Our invitations are being custom designed by my favorite artist, R. Nichols.  This is SUCH an honor for us and I'm BEYOND excited.  While we wait on them to be completed, I bought his blank notecards to create our "Save the Date" cards.  I ordered a lovely stamp from Etsy and got to stamping! So fun.



Every out of town wedding needs gift bags for friends and families.  While a sane bride when order something easy, I'm not remotely sane with this wedding.  So naturally I ordered a case(!?!?!) of canvas bags, dragged out my Cricut, created a design...and then altered it slightly to include 2 birds instead of one.  And then I got to painting...and painting. And painting.


I'm also making my social jams for the wedding favors.  I've been collecting antique demitasse spoons for the last year to tie to each favor.  And then the favor tags...which I hand stamped. Each. And. Every. Letter.  With a little washi tape for color.  These tags too literally FFFOOOOORRRRREEEEEVVVVEEERRR to make.  But I love them. :)

So as you can see I have been ANYTHING but lazy. :)  More to come, and hopefully a bit more timely ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment